In Part 1 of this series on video and written content, we established why it’s a good idea to turn to the professionals when creating a marketing video. As a quick refresher, professionals:
- Write high-quality scripts with captions that reach all viewers and please the Google gods
- Shoot high-caliber videos that expertly portray your intended message
But there’s another reason to involve the pros in your video production and marketing: They know how to make it reach people. Once again, pro videographers use their expertise to get the most out of video’s and content’s friendship and make it work for you. And when they team up with content marketers, the combo is a winning one.
On Your Website, On Social Media
Sure, you could simply say, “Hey, guys! Check out this great video we just made!” and post the video to all of your social media channels. It might reach some folks, but is it your best shot?
As branding expert John Hall says in Forbes, “Unless your content is well-designed, brand-friendly, and part of a larger message, its effect will be limited. When that happens, video marketing can’t deliver on its promises of high ROI, leaving you and your team to wonder whether video is really as valuable as everyone says.”
Content marketing experts know how to:
- Promote your video using language and techniques that support your brand
- Ensure your video is placed in strategic areas on your website to complement written content
- Make sharing the video as easy as possible directly from your website
- Boost or recommend boosting particular videos based on your marketing goals
- Employ their knowledge of platform demographics to target your audience
- Properly use hashtags to increase traffic
- Strategically tag additional pages to improve your views
- Write top text that makes it difficult NOT to view your video
You see, the need for professionals doesn’t stop after you create the video. You need the expertise of a professional team to reach people and leave a lasting, positive impression.
All Things Writing, LLC partners with Peace Entertainment, Inc. to create professionally scripted, filmed and promoted videos that wow clients and their followers every time. Give us a shout out today to turn your brand into videos that excite your customers, improve your professional image and increase your visibility.
All Things Writing is a full-service content development and content marketing company on a mission to help clients shine online and in print. Our clients are from the private, government and nonprofit sectors. Become one of those clients today, and start aligning your content with success.